"I personally hand-pick every dealer I recommend"
663 Villa Street
Elgin, IL 60120
Call (847) 697 4566
168 E. Army Trail Road
Glendale Heights, IL 60139 Map
Call (847) 710-0712
Shop-At-Home Services - Ask For Sarah
Please Say "Alan at CarpetProfessor.com" Referred you!
Alan's Carpet Shopping Form
Dealer ____________________________________ 1. Carpet Brand Name______________________________
City _____________________________________ 2. Carpet Style Name ______________________________
Phone ___________________________________ 3. Color Name or Number ___________________________
Carpet Specifications (You need to gather ALL this information)
4. Fiber Type - Nylon | Nylon BCF | P.E.T. | Polyester | Olefin/Polypropylene | Sorona/Smartstrand
5. Yarn or Pile Face-Weight _____________ (range 20 to 120)
6. Tuft Twist Rating _____________ (range 3 to 9)
7. Pile Density _____________ (range 1000 to 6000)
8. Carpet Only Price $___________SF
9. Padding Type – Rebond | Urethane Foam | Prime Foam | Rubber waffle | Rubber slab | Synthetic Fiber | Felt
10. Pad thickness – 1/4" 3/8" 7/16" 1/2"
11. Pad Density (in pounds) 4 5 6 7 8 10 Or Ounces ____________
12. Pad Only Price $____________ SF
13. Carpet Installation Only Price $____________ SF
14. Does this include removal & haul of old C&P? Yes | No 18. If yes, describe____________________
15. Will a power stretcher be used in installation? Yes | No Additional Install Costs $____________
16. Do you need to have furniture moved? Yes | No 19. Add up totals from #8, #12, & #13
17. Are there ANY other installation fees? Yes | No 20. Total Cost per SF $_________
Total SF Carpet Needed:_____ (X ) $ _____ (#20) = *Total Cost $________
(*Plus any additional installation costs from #18) ©2009-2015 Alan Fletcher Http://www.AbcCarpets.com
This form is free to use for personal non-commercial purposes. Disclaimer - use for entertainment purposes only.
What Makes Your Carpet Dealers Special?
As a Consumer Advocate and 30-year veteran of the carpet business, I know how difficult it is to choose new carpet and padding wisely, locate a qualified flooring installer and get a good price on the whole deal. The locally- owned carpet dealers I recommend provide excellent customer service and are very helpful from start to finish. They stand behind their products & guarantee their workmanship. They are committed to go the extra mile to make sure you are completely satisfied with your purchase. I hand-pick my carpet dealers using my own special set of strict requirements. Shop around and get several estimates and decide for yourself who to buy from. You may have to drive a little farther to visit my Preferred Carpet Dealers but I believe you will find that it is well worth the trip! Before you go, be sure to print out and redeem my free discount coupon and get up to $100 off your new carpet purchase! (coupon is honored at participating dealers in my Preferred Carpet dealer Directory)
Why Do You Only Recommend Locally-Owned Carpet Dealers?
I have found that most locally owned carpet and flooring dealers are honest and reputable. They are committed to providing first class customer service. Buying new Carpet is a major expense and you deserve to be treated with respect, get honest advice, accurate measuring and a fair & square deal!
I get plenty of emails from unhappy homeowners who bought new carpet or flooring from a home improvement store, a corporately owned franchise or a national shop-at-home chain. These carpet retailers advertise heavily and are quick to take your money and install your carpet tomorrow... but they are not nearly as eager to help you when you have a problem or complaint. Homeowners say its hard to get anyone to listen or accept responsibility. When they call they end up being transferred back and forth to several different company departments and often waiting weeks for someone to call back.
Please keep in touch with me!
I want to hear about your Carpet shopping experience. I want to hear your comments and suggestions to help make my service better for all my readers. Email me your questions as often as you like. Let me help you choose carpet wisely, how to avoid scams and what to do to negotiate a great carpet deal.
Alan Fletcher - The Carpet Professor
Author & Consumer Advocate Email Alan@AbcCarpets.com
Please Say "Alan" at CarpetProfessor.com Referred you!
Alan’s hand-picked list of Reputable Carpet Dealers. See who I recommend near you! carpet information, reputable carpet dealer, best carpet dealer, Honest Carpet advice, low cost carpet, local carpet, buy carpet, carpet cost, carpet installation, Best carpet prices.
©Alan Fletcher - www.AbcCarpets.com Homepage Disclaimer