"I personally hand-pick every dealer I recommend"
Young Brothers Floor Coverings
8232 Perry Hwy
Pittsburgh, PA 15237 Map
Call (412) 364-5151
Alan's Carpet Shopping Form
Dealer ____________________________________ 1. Carpet Brand Name______________________________
City _____________________________________ 2. Carpet Style Name ______________________________
Phone ___________________________________ 3. Color Name or Number ___________________________
Carpet Specifications (You need to gather ALL this information)
4. Fiber Type - Nylon | Nylon BCF | P.E.T. | Polyester | Olefin/Polypropylene | Sorona/Smartstrand
5. Yarn or Pile Face-Weight _____________ (range 20 to 120)
6. Tuft Twist Rating _____________ (range 3 to 9)
7. Pile Density _____________ (range 1000 to 6000)
8. Carpet Only Price $___________SF
9. Padding Type – Rebond | Urethane Foam | Prime Foam | Rubber waffle | Rubber slab | Synthetic Fiber | Felt
10. Pad thickness – 1/4" 3/8" 7/16" 1/2"
11. Pad Density (in pounds) 4 5 6 7 8 10 Or Ounces ____________
12. Pad Only Price $____________ SF
13. Carpet Installation Only Price $____________ SF
14. Does this include removal & haul of old C&P? Yes | No 18. If yes, describe____________________
15. Will a power stretcher be used in installation? Yes | No Additional Install Costs $____________
16. Do you need to have furniture moved? Yes | No 19. Add up totals from #8, #12, & #13
17. Are there ANY other installation fees? Yes | No 20. Total Cost per SF $_________
Total SF Carpet Needed:_____ (X ) $ _____ (#20) = *Total Cost $________
(*Plus any additional installation costs from #18) ©2009-2016 Alan J. Fletcher Http://www.AbcCarpets.com
This form is free to use for personal non-commercial purposes. Disclaimer - use for entertainment purposes only.
What Makes Your Preferred Carpet Dealers Special?
As a Consumer Advocate and 30-year veteran of the carpet business, I know how difficult it is to choose new carpet wisely and get a fair & square deal. I hand-pick my carpet dealers using my own special set of strict rules and requirements. You may have to drive a little farther to visit one of my Preferred Carpet Dealers but I know it will be well worth the trip! Be sure to print out and present my $100 off coupon.
Why Do You Only Recommend Locally-Owned Carpet Dealers?
There are plenty of unscrupulous carpet retailers you need to avoid. Every year I receive dozens of emails from dissatisfied homeowners who bought carpet from home improvement stores, corporate franchises or national chains. When there is a problem with the carpet or installation, unscrupulous flooring retailers are quick to ring up the sale but are not so quick to offer help when you have a problem or complaint.
The carpet dealers I search for and list in my directory stand behind their products & workmanship and go the extra mile to make sure you are completely satisfied with your purchase from start to finish!
Have you seen the cost of new carpet and flooring lately? Buying new flooring is a major homeowner expense and you deserve to be treated right, get honest information and advice and get a fair & square deal!
Please keep in touch with me!
I want to hear about your Carpet shopping experiences. I need your comments and suggestions to make my service better for all my readers. Email me your questions as often as you like. Let me help you choose carpet wisely, avoid scams and show you how to get a great carpet deal.
Alan J Fletcher Author & Consumer Advocate Email Alan@AbcCarpets.com
Please Say The Carpet Professor Referred you!
Young Brothers Floor Coverings - 8232 Perry Hwy, Pittsburgh, PA 15237 Call (412) 364-5151
Alan’s hand-picked list of Reputable Carpet Dealers. See who I recommend near you! carpet information, reputable carpet dealer, best carpet dealer, Honest Carpet advice, low cost carpet, local carpet, buy carpet, carpet cost, carpet installation, Best carpet prices.
©Alan Fletcher - All Rights Reserved. www.AbcCarpets.com Homepage Disclaimer