Carpet Quiz Answers
Here's three different residential-grade carpets, all similar in many ways but each also have some very major differences.
Take a look at the carpet specifications below and then answer the following 5 questions.
Don't consider the color or the appearance of the carpet in your decision, just use the specifications listed and the price.
1. Which Carpet would be best for Kids & Pets? (Sorona cleans easily and resists stains)
Best Answer Choice #2 Learn more about Carpet Fibers
2. Which Carpet Would be the Most Durable and Last Longest? (Nylon is most durable fiber)
Best Answer Choice # 1 Learn more Nylon Carpet Cost vs Longevity
3. Which Carpet Would Wear Out the Fastest? (PET Polyester is prone to matting and crushing of the pile)
Best Answer Choice # 3 Learn more about Carpet Fibers
4. Which Carpet offers the Most Value? (Nylon is best for durability, stain resistance and longevity for the price)
Best Answer Choice # 1 Use my free Carpet Durability Guide
5. Which Carpet should YOU choose for your home?
Print out my free Before You Buy New Carpet Checklist
The Carpet Professor Says...
If you found this simple carpet buying quiz challenging, just wait until you are looking at dozens of carpet samples inside a retail carpet showroom. That's where most consumers lose their "cool" and make simple but COSTLY Carpet-Buying Mistakes.
Learn more Common Consumer Carpet Buying Mistakes
Learn more about Carpet Specifications
Learn more The Best & Worst Places to Buy New Carpet
If you find this simple test difficult, just wait until you are looking at dozens of carpet samples with limited information available to you. This is why so many homeowners make costly carpet buying mistakes. Want to learn more? Visit my Sitemap.
Was That Carpet Quiz Too Easy for You?
Want to take a more challenging Carpet Buying Quiz?
Print My Free Coupon and Carpet Shopping Form
List of Preferred New Carpet Dealers
Recommended Carpet Cleaning Service Directory
Visit my Facebook page
©2021 Alan Fletcher - All Rights Reserved.
All content is the opinion of the author.